Tuesday 22 May 2007

TreasureTrooper

I'm giving TreasureTrooper a spin, as I've read a fair amount of good stuff about it on other people's blogs. Some of the highest earnings I have found so far (and proof) can be seen on Nothing Fancy... and I've passed a few emails back and forth with the site owner who has been very helpful. The site is well put together and has some good information about GPT stuff which is all well worth a read. This is why I chose to put their link here, when people are nice and helpful nice things happen to them! Swing by and say I sent you, then pop back and post here with your thought.

Anyway,back to TreasureTrooper ... there seems to be lots you can do to earn money there. You can of course refer others, and I've had my first 1st level referral. One down, the rest of the internet to go! You can also take part in surveys which looks like it could be fun. There are also sort of competitions and games to take part in. I haven't yet tried the comps and have signed up with one survey company so far but since then I haven't been online much but I will be reporting back how things go. One thing, some of the offers aren't available if you're in the UK like me but that seems to be the same with all of these GPT sites. However, if you can get onto the forums they are putting together a list of their UK members which I presume is so they can secure some offers for us... good news for me and some of you guys too! There is a link on Nothing Fancy... to a TT forum thread with offers for the UK.

As always, let me know your thoughts on all of this. Comment, will ya!!

Later :-)

3 comments:

hopei91 said...

Hey Simon, Nothing Fancy here and I wanted to thank you for listing my site on your blog. TreasureTrooper has been a great site for me and I anticipate I will be with them for the long haul. I'm glad to see that they have opened up alot of offers for UK members and this is a first! So I wish you well with TT and do keep in touch. I have added your link to my site as well..I am having some problems getting this to go through, or so I think, so if this comes through more than once, my apologies Simon..

Simon said...

Starting to earn on TT now... I haven't had much time to do any surveys etc. but I tried one with Experian which was long-winded but at the end of the day its just clicking the mouse eh?
I'm waiting to get a dollar for that, and a gold coin. Didn't win a pearl though :-(
You use the coins etc. to enter competitions on the TT site etc so that's incentive to get cracking with their offers etc. and I'll be reporting back with progress reports as and when I make some progress!
Join up and let me know how it's going for you!
Simon :-)

hopei91 said...

Hey Simon, Nothing Fancy here, just checking in on how things are going for ya..On the gold coins, you use them to buy things from the Trading Hut. Monthly usually between the 20th and 25th they have the forum treasure hunt, Treasure posts it so we know when. Anyone from any country can participate in it, so that is nice and alot of times it's worth some nice money. Here is a link that explains a bit more...hope it comes through okay..

Official Guide to Gems, Treasure Hunts, and Mabutu's Hut


Take care there Simon and I wish ya well.