Tuesday 22 May 2007

CashCrate

I keep reading again and again that the GPT (Get Paid To) scheme that earns people the most money is CashCrate. In the face of this, it would be silly not to jump on board so I just signed up.

I have just signed up with one offer to test the water, it pays 40 cents but doesn't seem to need anything from me like credit card details. There are other offers that pay $15 and $20 on offer to me which I will get to after I see how this one goes. You can earn from referring people and make 20% of what they earn at no cost to them, and 10% of the earnings of those who they refer also. You can move up to higher percentages after referring so many under you which provides an incentive to go and get em!

If you're in the UK the number of offers may be limited like most sites, I will have to look into it before I can comment.

Give it a whirl if you haven't already joined it and come back to tell me how it's going.

1 comment:

'Disco Stu' said...

All the best with the blog and makin money! Cheers, Stuart Stirling - Internet Marketer in Japan